Thursday, June 5, 2008

About Rui Ling

My name is Rui Ling. You can called me as RL if you think that is easy to remember.
I come from Tampin, Negeri Sembilan. Now i am a student of in UTAR. I join UTAR Bachelor of Accounting course just after my Diploma in Accounting in KTAR. Now i am a student of Year 3 Sem 1 in UTAR.

My hobbies is chatting, traveling and blogging as long as not studying.

The website below is i visit the most when i am free:

www.friendster.com
This is the website that i visit the most. I will visit this website everyday because i like to meet some of the new friend online. Sometimes i will also like to post my blog on the friendster website to throw out my happiness and sadness. It is quite a good way to release stress.

www.facebook.com
This also website that i like to visit most. I like to visit this website not only to meet new friend i also like to play the application that available in the web. this because the application in the web is very special and is very near to our life but is just post it in the web.

wble.utar.edu.my
I will visit this website everyday this is because this is the website that we can communicate with our lecturer and tutor. Because most of our lecturer will post lecture note or message to us through this site, so i will visit this site everyday to ensure that i will get the information that post by lecturer or tutor.

www.sinchew.com.my
I will visit to this website is that this is a newspaper website. It is costly for me to buy newspaper everyday and sometimes is inconvenient to get a newspaper. So online to see newspaper is save of time and will not costly.

www.msn.com
This also a website that i visit the most. I will visit this site is because i would like to use the messenger function to chat with my friend. Other than that i also will check my email that send by my friend through this website.

The information above are some of my particular about me. Nice to meet you all and have a nice day.

Stay cheers!!!




0 comments: