Wednesday, June 4, 2008

About Yee Teng

Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com
I'm Yau Yee Teng from Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. Most of my friends call me Sally. I have completed my 2 years Diploma in Accounting Course in TARC at Setapak. I'm pursuing Bachelor of Commerce( Hons) Accounting course in UTAR Sungai Long. Now in year 3 sem 1 and my tutorial group is 13. My hobbies include singing, watching, travelling, reading and chatting with friends through MSN. I had a memorable trip at Surabaya,Indonesia in past semester holiday. The websites that i visited the most are:

1) http://www.google.com/

I used to search information for assignments through the google search engine. It is quite convenient and fast in helping me to search for materials that I need. Almost all the resources that I used to complete my assignments are obtained form this website. Besides that, it is also provide an easy way for us to search for certain products. Hence, I visit this website almost everyday in my university life.

2) www.friendster.com

I always update my profile by uploading some recently taken photo to friendster. My friends and I can know each other's activities well through friendster and friendster's blog. This helps us to keep in contact. I can also search for my friends that have lost contact through my network in friendster.

3) wble.utar.edu.my

This is the website where I can get some updated information that are uploaded by my lecturers. Sometimes, I will download the lecture's note from wble too. Besides, this is one of the ways that I can communicate with my lecturers. It is quite convenient.

4) www.webmessenger.msn.com

I always spend my time by chatting with my friends through MSN. This is a very convenient way to communicate with my friends in everywhere. It is cheaper compared to SMS or phone call. Besides that, it also provide a link to my email inbox, therefore I can check my mails everytime when I'm using MSN. I also can send mail or files by using this function. It is very useful and convenient.

5) www.airasia.com

I always visit this website as my hobbies include travelling. I get to know the latest promotion that Airasia company is doing through this website. Sometimes, they will promote their company by giving free air ticket to public. This is a very good opportunity for those who cant afford to go for travel. As Airasia's slogan is "Everyone can fly", its air ticket is much more cheaper than MAS Airline. This gave me chances to go for travel in Bangkok,Thailand and Surabaya,Indonesia.

0 comments: